We are open for in-person services, following social distancing requirements. We will still be livestreaming services. Before attending Sunday worship services, please read the important information below. Contact our office with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trinity Christian Reformed Church has taken a cautious approach in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. As a family in Christ, nurturing your spiritual health is our primary concern. However, the threat that COVID-19 presents to our physical health is real and dangerous, and the public health restrictions that have been imposed have also affected us emotionally and mentally. As we attempt to balance all of this and pray for God to provide wisdom, the leadership at Trinity has developed the following plan in preparation to return to in-person worship services.
Currently, in-person religious services are permitted to resume with social distancing requirements and subject to all current Public Health Restrictions of the Ontario Government and must abide by the Advice of the Ministry of Health and Ontario Legislation including the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act. Attendees to in-person worship services must abide by the following requirements.
• You must NOT attend if you or someone in your household:
- Think you have Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have been in close contact with someone who has it.
- Have any symptoms compatible with COVID-19, cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat etc.
- Live in or work in a facility known to be experiencing an outbreak of COVID-19.
- In the last 14 days have travelled to an affected area (hot spot) including inside of Canada or have been in a large public gathering where you were unable to properly physical distance.
- Have been in close contact with someone that has been out of the country within the past 14 days.
• You will be required to wear a facemask when in the building. Please provide your own facemask. According to the Ontario Government face coverings should not be placed on or used by: children under the age of two. If the following applies to you, we recommend that you do NOT attend the service: anyone who has trouble breathing, anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
• Respect physical distancing of 6’ (2m) between social circles “your bubble of 10 contacts” at all times; outside, entering the building, using the building, and departing, including in the parking lot.
• All doors will be positioned open. Please follow entrance and exit directions.
• Families with young children are welcome however there will not be Sunday School, or Nursery provided. The nursery will not be accessible, a change table is available in the family washroom.
• All washrooms will be open. They should be considered unsanitary as they will not be sanitized after individual use. Wash/sanitize your hands after using the washroom. Parents should supervise their children using the washroom.
• Attendees may provide an offering in the box at the welcome centre upon exiting the plaza. Offerings
may also be submitted by PAR, e-transfer, or mail.
• There will not be coffee served after the service. We encourage you to meet later with those in your social bubble to fellowship and discuss the message.
• Please note, Live-stream worship services will continue to be offered as always.
• These requirements are subject to change as government requirements change. These requirements are in place to protect everyone. Following these requirements will reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19 however it WILL NOT ELIMINATE the risk. If you feel ill or show symptoms of COVID-19 and you have been involved in a worship service at Trinity church, please report this to your family doctor. Out of courtesy to your Trinity family please notify Trinity staff as well.